Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Semester Break

Its semester break now. Semester break starts on 17th may 2012 untill 27th july 2012. On the 1st week,  I went to the Kolej Mara Kuala Nerang as a Secretariat for "Program Bersama Alumni Foundation UniKL FIST batch 9 2012/2013" under Center of Foundation UniKL that held 4 days 3 nights.



After 3 weeks of rest, I had decided to go to my uncle house for starts my learning session with my uncle. For your information my uncle who is lecturer electronics at KKTM Ledang. I had stayed at his house for 2 weeks. In 2 weeks I had learned the basic to build the hardware and test the hardware. This learning session, gave me a lot of information and gave me understanding how to do my project. Its easier to me to understand how the circuit run, how to connect the circuit and the sensor together when I need to do my project with my supervisor later on.

On the 1st week stayed, I starts with buy the hardware components:


learned the specification of arduino mobile platform:


No comments: